Tuesday 5 January 2016

I must condemn the violence against Saudi buildings in Iran after the execution of Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr.


I must condemn the violence against Saudi buildings in Iran after the execution of Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr. Not because I support Saudi Arabia or its policies but because this hands the Satanists who control much of the planet exactly what they want namely an excuse to label us as violent and irrational.

Actually I dont think Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr would have approved of violence. He was a man of peace. This is why they feared him so much. They cannot deal with intelligent debate and disapproval. They CAN deal with violence - infact it is exactly what they want - it justifies the very crackdown and demonisation of us that they are trying to impose.

If we are better then we must show it by intelligent actions and NOT hand them exactly what they want. Sometimes "turning the other cheek" is our best weapon for it is then that they are seen for who they really are. Please make sure you understand this message. Thank you.

==

Another thing I must say is beware of false flags. TPTB use them all the time - not just in major bombings etc but also in low-level agitation - muggings, robbery, rape etc etc.
I have spent a lot of time amongst Muslims, Arabs, Africans and Asians and I do not recognise much of the bad behaviour reportedly carried out by them.

Almost to a man, I find them unfailingly decent, kind, humble, generous and caring. I am very willing to accept anything portraying them as otherwise is propaganda by the Satanists who control much of the planet and are behind 99.9999999% of the suffering in the world.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous, he cannot believe it exists." J Edgar Hoover, Director of the FBI for many years.

Be on your guard for the Satanists and their tricks. Go spend some time amongst the Muslims, Arabs, Africans and Asians and tell me I am wrong - please.

No comments:

Post a Comment