Thursday 27 March 2014

THE COMPANY THAT OWNS THIS PLANE IS HEADQUARTERED IN FLORIDA, THE SAME STATE THE 777 INTERCEPTED BY THE DUTCH AIR FORCE FLEW OUT OF Identical flight 370 in Tel Aviv? Permalink UPDATE: THE COMPANY THAT OWNS THIS PLANE IS HEADQUARTERED IN FLORIDA, THE SAME STATE THE 777 INTERCEPTED BY THE DUTCH AIR FORCE FLEW OUT OF, HMMMMMMMMMM . . . . . UPDATE: The following is absolutely documented in irrefutable terms. I do my homework. Attempts to re-write sources and change records or censor photos won't work, I do my homework and you cannot get away with that with me, I'll just re-post originals that are obviously and verifiably NOT FAKE. I looked into this and it actually took some thinking to confirm this was NOT a hoax, and it is not a hoax. I confirmed that it was not a hoax by putting the plane's exact designation into Google with a dated search that forced all results to be prior to March of 2014. It is indeed a Malaysia flight 370 clone, with Malaysia airlines paint identical to flight 370, and it is indeed parked at Tel Aviv, and has been there since 21-10-2013. To get the history of this plane and prove this story is not a hoax, drop the search term N105GT GA Telesis Boeing 777-2H6(ER) - cn 28416 / ln 155 into Google. Do a dated search to only return results from before March, and hit images. This will yield the four photos below: UPDATE: These appear to be censored again, and I will fix that permanently. The plane is owned by GA telesis and has been sitting there, in Tel Aviv, in storage, as stated. Now, to the non-conspiracy crowd, GA Telesis is an aircraft leasing firm. SO, I guess you could say that explains why this plane is in storage. But I'd like to pop a question then, WHY IN TEL AVIV WHEN THE HOST COMPANY IS HEADQUARTERED IN FLORIDA, THE SAME STATE THE PLANE THE DUTCH INTERCEPTED FLEW OUT OF? . . . . . Good question. The blog which originally posted this plane was in Tel Aviv has been censored from Google. If I manage to find it again (I had to leave the cyber cafe in the middle of this because they closed for lunch and it was extremely difficult to re-find this data) I will post the original blog that had this as an update. It ended up being bang on. UPDATE: HERE IS THE BLOG you have to scroll down a ways. UPDATE: Malaysia airlines previously leased this plane, that would explain the paint job. But WHY TEL AVIV? WHY HAVE SUCH A VALUABLE ASSET SIT IN STORAGE FOR SO LONG? R. wrote Jim, Check out the other links on Bollyn web site. Plane was slated for disassembly in Fla , then appears in France and somehow ends up in Israel. Parked out of US but suddenly gets a US "N" registration . As you know all countries have their own designator , Mexico starts with "X" , etc . Great job by you guys !! Hopefully lives will be spared . Be safe and Thanks for being a warrior for truth !! R My response I did not read Bollyn's site in detail, I just knew he was onto something and then did my own looking into things. If additional info is there, GREAT! I usually will get a tip, then ignore the source and do my own work. That is why what I have is almost completely absent any bullshit. I can make mistakes and I am sure a few have not been caught, and that is why I say "almost". The key thing is to be reasonably good at what you do, while being completely honest even if it does not fit what you want to report. thanks for writing, James March 26, 2014 ####### http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment